1 cup milk
1 tablespoon dry yeast
3 tablespoons icing sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 and 1/4 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of salt
Ingredients for the stuffing:
2 cups of milk
5 egg yolks
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup Petit Village margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First we prepare the dough for the donuts by heating the milk in the microwave, it must be lukewarm. Pour the milk into a large container with the yeast and add the oil and sugar to the container, mix everything well and then add the flour and salt, mix everything until
- A rather liquid dough will form, we use a mixer to knead for about 10 minutes at medium speed. Pour into a greased dish and cover with a damp cloth. Let it sink for about 30-60 minutes, it should double in size.
- We shift the dough to a lightly floured surface and stretch with our hands. Cut circularly using a mold. We heat enough oil and fry the donuts in it. We only need a few minutes for the dough to cook.
- For filling, beat eggs in medium bowl, add cornstarch and icing sugar; mix until smooth. Add the hot milk to the mixture and stir everything until it is inc
- We take the mixture to the fire and constantly stir. Once the mixture thickens, remove from heat and continue stirring. Add La Villita margarine and vanilla extract
- Fill the donuts with a thin bag and sprinkle with powdered sugar for the finishing touch.