- 4 cups Assorted salad greens
- 2 medium Boneless chicken breast
- 250 grams Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- ⅓ cup Cilantro leaves chopped
- 2 Avocado
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
For Salad Dressing
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 clove garlic minced ( about 1 teaspoon of minced garlic)
Make the salad dressing
In a jar add all the ingredients mentioned under dressing. Close the lid and shake well.
Add 2 tablespoon of dressing, smoked paprika to the chicken. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
Then heat a cast-iron skillet, cook chicken until done. It should take 4-5 minutes on each side depending on the thickness.
Take out the chicken when done, keep it on a plate and cover with a foil. Let it rest while you do the rest of the steps.
In a big salad bowl add the chopped greens, halved cherry tomatoes, Onion, sliced avocado, and cilantro.
Cut chicken add it to the salad. Drizzle the dressing and toss everything well.