Skip to content
Ingredients for making bolognese pasta
- Spaghetti pasta.
- Minced meat.
- chopped onion.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- tomato sauce.
- Black pepper.
How to make bolognese pasta with minced meat
- Boil pasta in boiling water, salt and oil on the stove.
- In another bowl, put the minced meat in oil and stir.
- Put the onion on the minced meat and stir with it until it starts.
- Add green pepper, garlic, spices and cinnamon and stir together.
- Finally, add the sauce, stir well, and leave to simmer.
- Drain spaghetti and place on a serving plate.
- Pour the minced meat mixture with the sauce over the pasta, and serve hot.