Skip to content
- Chicken pieces (legs or breasts) – as desired
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Chicken spices
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius.
- In an oven tray, put potatoes, onions and peppers.
- Drizzle the olive oil, spices, salt and pepper over the vegetables and mix well.
- Put the chicken pieces on top of the vegetables.
- Place the tray in the oven and leave for 40-45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender and the vegetables are browned.
- Serve chicken alongside vegetables and enjoy a delicious and nutritious lunch.