200 gr flour
230 gr banana
150 gr sugar
80 gr vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch salt
3 teaspoons baking powder
Butter for the mold
1. Blend the sugar and oil until the sugar is almost dissolved.
2. Add the banana little by little to this mixture without turning off the blender.
3. Then add the eggs one at a time and blend nicely.
4. transfer this aggregate to a bowl and upload the dry components.. Do not forget to sift the flour so that there are no lumps. The mixture can be made by hand or with a mixer.
5. Before transferring the mixture to the mold, brush the sides with butter, then tap the mold a few times to remove air bubbles. I usually let the mixture sit in the mold for 10 minutes, since the baking powder makes it rise.
6. With the oven preheated to 180°, leave the cake for 30 to 40 minutes and check if it is done with a toothpick. Insert it into the cake and make sure it comes out clean.