– 1 can evaporated milk
– 1 pack all-purpose cream
– 4 to 5 bars chocolate
– Crushed Almonds( optional)
– Prechill 1 pack of all-purpose cream, 1 can of condensed milk, and 1 can of evaporated milk.
– Pour the chilled 1 pack of all-purpose cream, 1 can of condensed milk, and 1 can of evaporated milk into the blender and mix vigorously until all ingredients are well blended.
Add crushes almonds if you want & mix well. Set aside for later.
– For the chocolate coating, first, prepare and use a double boiler to in melting the bar of chocolates.
– Melt 4 to 5 bars of chocolate (for this recipe, chose the combination of Milky and Dark flavor of Goya chocolate bar).
– Transfer the melted chocolate to a pastry bag or a squeeze bottle.
– Pour a portion of the melted chocolate in an ice candy plastic bag enough to evenly coat the almost full portion of the bag.
– Use a funnel to pour the ice cream mixture inside of the ice candy bag.
– Squeeze tightly by twisting downward and tie the opening of the ice candy bag to seal the ingredients inside.
-Freeze overnight. Serve for merienda or as dessert after a meal.