– 700g=25oz.Of chicken breasts, I removed the bones and the skin.
– A pkg.Of frozen mixed vegetables.
– 3 C.Of brown rice, cooked.
– 1 C.Of canned pineapple tidbits.
– 1 C.Of low sodium soy sauce.
– 1/2 C.Of water.
– 1/3 C.Of packed brown sugar.
– 2 T.Of corn starch.
– 2 T.Of warm water.
– 1 T.Of honey.
– 2 t.Of extra virgin olive oil.
– 1 t.Of ginger powder.
– 1/2 t.Of minced garlic.
Your oven should be preheated to 350 degrees F.
- • Step 1- Put the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, ginger, butter, olive oil, and garlic in a big casserole. Take it to a simmer over low heat and cover.
- • Step 2- Remove the cover and simmer for 2 additional minutes until it has boiled.
- • Step 3- Mix the corn starch and 2 tbsp. of warm water together in another bowl until creamy, while waiting for the sauce to boil to form a slurry.
- • Step 4- Return the slurry to the casserole when the sauce has melted, then stir in to blend.
Cook until the sauce starts to thicken, then for another minute, remove from the heat.
- • Step 5- In a saucepan dish, put the raw chicken breasts flat and spill a cup of sauce over the chicken.
- • Step 6- Place the chicken in a preheated oven and cook for about 30 to 35 minutes until the breasts are cooked.
- • Step 7- Take the dish out of the oven and slice the chicken directly onto the plate using two forks.
- • Step 8- Boil your frozen vegetables while the chicken cooks, as instructed in the box.
- • Step 9- Add the chicken to the casserole platter with the vegetables, canned pineapple, and cooked rice when the chicken is sliced and the vegetables are cooked.
- • Step 10- Add a lot of the remaining sauce, and set a little aside until finished, to drizzle over the top.
- • Step 11- Stir all together in a casserole dish until well blended. Place the dish back in the oven and cook it for around 15 minutes.
Scatter with the rest of the sauce and serve warm.