Shrimp And Steak Teriyaki Noodles
This Shrimp and Steak Teriyaki Noodles recipe will make your taste buds sing with joy. The combination of fresh, succulent shrimp and steak marinated in teriyaki sauce is sure to tantalize your taste buds. The noodles and vegetables add texture and flavor to this already delicious dish. The teriyaki sauce adds a sweet and tangy flavor that will make your mouth water.
- 250 g strips of inside beef round steaks
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 125 g Yet-Ca-Mein Asian noodles
- 30 mL finely chopped garlic
- 30 mL finely chopped fresh ginger roots
- 30 mL oil
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 15 mL maple syrup
- 15 mL rice vinegar
- 15 mL sriracha sauce or more to taste
- Bake the dough according to the instructions on the box. When cooked, set aside in cold water.
- Cook the edamame in boiling water for four minutes then drain and set aside.
- Chop the garlic and ginger together.
- Peeled onion // carrot. Cut the carrot into thin bevel slices, the pepper into strips, the zucchini into bevel slices and then cut the slices in half. Cut the onion into eighths then separate the onion layers.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Preheat oil in a wok or saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Sauté the carrot and onion and stirring very often for five to seven minutes. Add the bell pepper and continue cooking for two to three minutes. Add the beef strips, zucchini, edamame, garlic and ginger. Season. Cook, stirring often, for about five minutes or until the beef is cooked through.
- Remove all content from the wok and pour the sauce into the empty wok. Boil the sauce for two to three minutes then return the meat and vegetables.
- Drain the pasta well and add to the wok. Cook, stirring often, for about five minutes or until the pasta has absorbed the sauce.
- STEP 10