Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
Chicken lovers, this one is for you! The easiest and most delicious chicken breasts ever! Check out how I make my garlic and brown sugar chicken.
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 4 minced garlic cloves.
- 4 tbsps of brown sugar.
- 3 tsps of olive oil.
- Sauté the garlic with oil in a small sauté pan until tender, turn off the heat and stir in the brown sugar.
- In a lightly greased casserole dish, place the chicken breasts and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a preheated oven to 500° bake for 15 to 30 minutes and enjoy!
- Easy, peasy and sweet! I serve this chicken with some rice and veggie salad, it’s so good! When I cook this, I usually place a layer of tinfoil in the casserole dish and spray it with cooking spray so i can easy clean the casserole!