SLOW COOKER QUICHE
2 cups of diced ham
1/2 cup of chopped onion
1/2 cup diced bell peppers
1 diced tomato
1 cup of milk
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
⅛ cup of finely minced fresh parsley
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until well combined.
2. Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese, freshly ground black pepper, and salt.
3. Add the diced ham, finely diced yellow onion, diced bell peppers, diced fresh tomato, and finely chopped fresh parsley. Mix everything thoroughly.
4. Grease the slow cooker with cooking spray or butter to prevent sticking.
Pour the egg mixture into the slow cooker.
5. Cover the slow cooker and set it to cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or until the quiche is set in the center. Cooking times may vary depending on your slow cooker.
Once the quiche is cooked, carefully remove it from the slow cooker and let it cool slightly before slicing and serving.
This Slow Cooker Quiche recipe provides a delightful and fuss-free way to enjoy this classic dish. The slow cooking process allows the flavors to meld together perfectly, resulting in a creamy and savory quiche. Whether serving it for brunch, lunch, or dinner, this recipe will surely impress your family and friends with its simplicity and deliciousness.